Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy Bags

I've been working on creating some busy bags. These are basically bags (or boxes, etc) of different activities that focus on needed skills designed for the child to need little scaffolding while doing. They are great for moms because while you are cooking dinner, or trying to get some things done-- you can pull them out! The first one I created was a pipe cleaner drop. I used an old coffee can, some scrapbook paper, mod podge, and pipe cleaners! On the lid I painted circles of the colored pipe cleaners I had, and then poked holes in the middle of the circles. The purpose is to work on fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, and classifying objects by color!






It definitely kept him busy for a little while! Stay tuned for some more busy bag ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment