Sunday, September 18, 2011

Playhouse Update

So this past week I have been a bit out of the loop! My mother in law came to visit, and we spent a lot of time with her! We visited a few local parks, and overall had a great time together. I also have a test coming up for graduate school admissions that I have been preparing for. So I haven't had much time to blog.

I did manage to do some updates to the playhouse. If you haven't had a chance to read my playhouse blog, please do! Anyways. The boys spend a lot of time outside, and in the playhouse. They LOVE IT!! I know once Logan is a bit older he will as well. I have all these ideas to enhance our outside experience next summer, and create a better "outdoor classroom." For now, this was our little update! LABELS!!!

I made labels for the door, windows, etc of the playhouse. I also printed out some pictures of bugs that are commonly found in our area! They are all glued to cardstock, and laminated! I hung them on the wall, with some pictures of "yellow trucks" (since we use them in the sandbox). My idea is when they get more interested into bugs.. they can use the labels to figure out what type it is. Sounds great in theory anyways. Otherwise they are just kind of cool to look at! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment