Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cookie Cutter Art..

Welcome December!!

We are entering one of my favorite times of the year.. Christmas! Although, I do admit.. I am not a fan of the cold that comes with it!(which makes Summer still my number one). I love the endless amount of project ideas to do with little ones. Unfortunately, it makes me kind of anxious for Connor to get a * tad * bit older so we can do even more! Until then, there is still plenty we can do!

Since we still have a while until Christmas, I wanted to start of slow, and save them more extreme Christmas ideas until later on in the month! So today we just dipped Christmas themed cookie cutters into red & green paint. (Obviously those will be our colors this month!)

The kids loved seeing the outlines of the different pictures the cookie cutters created. Perfect for little hands! Great for hand-eye coordination!


No comments:

Post a Comment