Friday, June 10, 2011

Elmo Thank You Cards

Connor's second birthday theme was Elmo. He received so many wonderful gifts, that we had a lot of thank you cards to send out. Since he is still to young to write out his own cards, I wanted to have him paint some so he can contribute. We read a couple books on manners, and saying "Thank You," and I explained to him the importance of appreciating his gifts, etc. Anyways, I am not sure how much he took from it, but he did like finger painting about 30 cards red! haha

I had him finger paint with red, and then he helped me glue Elmo's parts to him. I cut his parts out free handed so they probably could have been better. However, Connor was able to figure out who it was so I thought everyone else would be able to as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment